At the Artcraft Company we LOVE being GREEN. Printers all have the world have now begun paying attention how their operations impact the environment. Reducing carbon footprints is the responsibility of all of us, which is why Artcraft previously established our company wide ZERO CO2 initiative…
• We are solar powered. That’s right! We outfitted our entire Massachusetts facility rooftop with solar panels. The Artcraft Company hosts the only 100% totally solar powered engraving department in the industry. And our offset department is 50% solar powered; Clean, carbon and emission free solar energy!
• We are proud to have been one of the first engravers in the world to receive Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) certification. Our sustainable conscious clients love our vast selection of on-hand, responsibly harvested FSC® paper stocks.
• Let’s talk indelible, richly colored inks. Sounds like an environmental nightmare? Not really, our inks are soy/wax-free, water based, and 100% biodegradable.
• Paper – Mounds and mounds of paper…where does it all go? At the Artcraft, our closed-loop recycling program resulted in more than 120 tons of paper recycled last year. Less paper in the waste bin = less in the environment!
• Recycle, recycle, recycle! In addition to recycling paper, we recycle our offset plates, copper engraving dies, and environmentally friendly solvents.
• Chemical Free! Our new Kodak Magnus 400 II Quantum Platesetter, is an environmentally friendly ‘processes’ plate system. Unlike traditional platemaking, the Kodak Magnus Platesetters are chemical free, requiring no developer solution, no stabilizer solution, no processor, and require no solvent cleaning. Plus, it requires less energy to power. All the better for the environment we all cherish.
Committed to sustainability, the path to green print and promotional programs includes The Artcraft Company.
Talk to us. We can help.
We. Grow. Brands.